Our philosophy is positive nutrition
A focus on what we should add to our diets rather than what we should take away. No fads. No extremes. No scales. Sustainable, balanced eating.
– An in-depth discussion about: your current lifestyle and dietary patterns, your personal goals and training programme (if any) to identify any specific issues and potential solutions.
– Basic assessment of macro and micro-nutrient adequacy
– A discussion about how to optimise your training, performance and recovery through practising appropriate ‘nutrient timing’ (nutrition before, during and after exercise).
– How to develop an appropriate hydration strategy for training to minimise the risk of either dehydration or hyponatremia.
– Specific guidelines on how to ensure that your diet has an optimal balance of carbohydrates, fats and proteins, plus adequate vitamins, minerals and fibre, to meet your individual training and performance needs
Ideal for those wanting to lose weight, change their body composition or improve their athletic performance.
After the consultation you will be provided with a:
– Extensive written report with bespoke dietary and lifestyle recommendations designed specifically to your needs
– Personalised nutrition supplement recommendations (if any)